Export Restrictions Policy
Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 6A003.b.4.b
These cameras are as follows:
- FLIR TAU2: 160×120 / 324×256 / 336×256 / 640×480
Thermal Imaging Cores
- FLIR VUE: 336×256 / 640×480 Thermal Imaging Cores
- FLIR BOSON 320×256 / 640×480 Thermal Imaging Cores
- FLIR Quark: 336×256 Thermal Imaging Cores
- FLIR A35 & A65 Thermography Series
- FLIR A3XX Series Thermography Series
- FLIR A6XX Series Thermography Series
- FLIR F-320 & F-640 Series
- FLIR FC-320 & FC-640 Series
- FLIR PT-320 & PT-640 Series
These cameras can be exported to Strategic Trade Authorized (STA) countries which are exempt from a license but a Consignee Statement would need to be filled out by the recipient prior to receiving the product.
Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) 6A993
These cameras may be exported under with No License Required (NRL) to all countries except terrorist supporting countries.
These terrorist supporting countries are: Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria. Export policies governing the export of thermal imaging cameras are established by the U.S. government, and in order for RHP International to comply with the policy requirements, we in turn ensure that our customers agree to these conditions.
Under no circumstances can thermal imaging cameras be used in the design, development, production, or use of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons, regardless of frame rate.
RHP International / OEMCameras.com or any of its subsidiaries are not responsible for any errors and or omissions for the content listed on this site.